Covid-19 Resources and Support
The Coronavirus has forced us to adapt to a new lifestyle and rethink new ways to interact. On this page you will receive data and facts about the Coronavirus, upcoming testing at our school sites, and nutrition and food resources for you and your family
Testing for COVID-19
- Rapid Antigen Weekly Testing is available at each Value School location.
- COVID 19 results are available in 15 minutes.
- Parents may receive results through Primary Health.
- PCR saliva tests are available.
- Testing appointments vary by site.
- Parents must give consent for students to be tested on site.
- Staff has been trained by the California Department of Public Health.
The testing locations are announced via Parentsquare and each school's social media platforms. To receive a copy of your results, send an email to [email protected] in the email include the following:
- Your name:
Date of birth:
Date of testing:
Testing site: Value Schools
Stay informed about COVID-19 related news and useful guidance by visiting the following trusted websites,
- The New York Times is providing free access to important news and guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak to help readers better understand the pandemic.
- Read the facts about COVID-19 on the CDC's website.
- Watch a video about COVID-19 created by the World Health Organization.
- Stay up to date on COVID-19 metrics specific to the County of Los Angeles, provided by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department.